Woodgrove Contractors have been providing building refurbishment expertise across London and the Home Counties since 2001.
We specialise in architectural redecoration, full fit-outs and new build extensions to a range of property types, including residential mansion blocks, schools, local authority buildings, listed buildings and other historical properties.
Over the years, our clients, which include chartered surveying practices, managing agents, residents’ committees and local authorities, have trusted us time and time again on a variety of projects.
Small enough to guarantee a truly personal service, but adequately equipped to deliver on large projects, our commitment to quality has won us continued recommendations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality standards in everything we do, from start to finish. This extends across all of our services, from project management and solution-finding to our workmanship and choice of materials.
Good communication is vital to upholding our quality commitment. On each of our sites you’ll find a dedicated contract manager to ensure everything runs smoothly. On residential projects we also have a site foreman to ensure the needs of the residents are taken into account.
We work closely with our clients to meet their needs and deliver their projects on time and on budget.
Our Commitment To You
We will always:
- Adhere to a strict quality management programme
- Act on client feedback
- Assign an experienced contract manager to each site
- Place a site foreman to all residential sites
- Carefully provide the right teams to each project
- Employ fully vetted, experienced staff
- Commit to staff training and development
- Appoint a dedicated health and safety consultant
- Invest in cutting edge technology and systems
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Use only the best quality materials
- Constantly strive to improve standards
- Consider environmental issues
- Ensure the company is financially stable.
Our staff are highly skilled, experienced and fully vetted. We are committed to maintaining and developing their expertise through a full training and development programme.
Because our work covers a wide range of buildings across both the public and private sectors, our staff meticulously seek out intelligent solutions that fit the nature of the property. For example, some sites are bound by certain restrictions where they are fully occupied during the works, or they may be listed buildings or heritage sites. Our team will find the right solution for each project.